- Eligibility: Student in College of Life Science with Proof of Language Skill
- Program Type: FrontierLab & OUSSEP& MAPLE
- Language requirement:
Frontier Lab: JLPT N2
OUSSEP: TOEFL BT 80+/ IELTS 6.0, JLPT N3 and N4
MAPLE: JLPT N3 and N4
- Exchange Period: October 2020 to March 2021
- Quota: 3
- Application Document: Please see the attachment below.
- Fee: Recommended students do not need to pay the tuition fee of Osaka University. They need to afford NTU tuition and personal costs in Japan. Airfare may be subsidized by CLS depending on annual budget.
- Submission Deadline: Please submit your documents to Collge of Life Science before February 14th, 2020 (Fri.).
- Reference: For further information, please check the official website of Osaka University below.
Ms. Wen-Wei Lan, Center for International Academic Exchanges, College of Life Science
Tel: +866 2 3366-4549