Ulm University Student Exchange Program (Winter Semester, 2020)
Ulm University is a research oriented national university in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. More than 10,000 students currently study at Ulm University where they are enrolled in courses within the disciplines of medicine, biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, computer sciences, psychology, mathematics and economics. In 2016 Ulm University was ranked No. 13 worldwide in the "Times Higher Education Ranking" of the top 100 universities younger than 50 years.
- Eligibility: Postgraduate Stuednt in College of Life Science with Proof of Language Skill
- Program Institution: The Department of Biology, Ulm University
- Exchange Period: October, 2020 to February, 2021 (Winter Semester)
- Quota: 2 or 3
- Application Document: Please see the attachment below.
- Fee: Recommeded students do not need to pay the tuition fee of Ulm University. They only need to afford NTU tuition and personal costs in Germany. Airfare may be subsidized by CLS depending on annual budget.
- Submission Deadline: Please submit your documents to Collge of Life Science before December 27th, 2019.
- Reference: For further information, please check the official website of Ulm University below.
Ms. Wen-Wei Lan, Center for International Academic Exchanges, College of Life Science
Tel: +866 2 3366-4549