- Eligibility: Pre-final students in the College of Life Science
- Intern Period: June 18th to July 29th, 2020 (6 weeks)(*The first week is the final exam week)
- Quota: 2
- Application Document: Please see the attachment below. College of Life Science will examine the first-stage review and then send applications to the coordinator of Japan for the final selection.
- Fee: Tuition, accommodation fee, and airfare will be sponsored by NIG and CLS. Students need to afford personal spending in Japan. The actual grant depends on the annual budget.
- Submission Deadline: Please submit your documents to Collge of Life Science before January 15th, 2020.
- Reference: For further information, please check the official website of NIG below.
Ms. Wen-Wei Lan, Center for International Academic Exchanges, College of Life Science
Tel: +866 2 3366-4549