- Eligibility: Juniors or Seniors in College of Life Science
- Intern Period: June 20th to July 31st, 2019 (6 weeks) (*The first week is the final exam week)
- Quota: 2
- Application Document: Please see the attachment below. CLS will do the first-stage review and then send applications to the other side for the final selection.
- Fee: Basically, tuition, accommodation fee, and airfare will be shared by NIG and CLS. Students need to afford personal costs in Japan. The actual grant depends on annual budget.
- Submission Deadline: Please submit your documents to Collge of Life Science before December 28th, 2018.
- Reference: For further information, please check the official website of NIG below.
Ms. Ting-An Chou, Center for International Academic Exchanges, College of Life Science
Tel: +866 2 3366-4549