Kyoto University Student Exchange Program, Fall Semester, 2020
- Eligibility: Student in College of Life Science with Proof of Language Skill.
- Language requirement:
Graduate School of Agriculture: TOEFL iBT at least 80/ JLPT at least N2
Graduate School of Biostudies: TOEFL iBT at least 79/ JLPT at least N2 (or N1)
- Program Type: Faculty / Graduate School of Agriculture & Graduate School of Biostudies
- Exchange Period: October 2020 to March 2021
- Quota: 2 & 3
- Application Document: Please see the attachment below.
- Fee: Recommended students do not need to pay the tuition fee of Osaka University. They need to afford NTU tuition and personal costs in Japan. (Airfare may be subsidized by CLS depending on an annual budget.)
- Submission Deadline: Please submit your documents to Collge of Life Science before February 14th, 2020 (Fri.).
- Reference: For further information, please check the official website of Osaka University below.
Ms. Wen-Wei Lan, Center for International Academic Exchanges, College of Life Science
Tel: +866 2 3366-4549